No Transfer Certificate will be issued until an application form duly filled in by the parent/guardian in person with a two weeks’ notice is received and all the dues of the school have been paid (application form for TC is available at the school office).
- Any student from LKG to IX failing two consecutive years in the same class or fails twice in three consecutive years must discontinue his/her studies in the school and his/her TC will be issued.
- In the event of the withdrawal of a pupil during the course of the year, all fees must be cleared for that academic year, prior to the application for TC, including the fee of the month in which the TC will be taken. For urgent cases, which may take two or three days, one month’s fee is to be paid in advance.
- Transfer certificate may not be granted to a student: –
- Who has been expelled from the school for misconduct
- Whose fees and other dues have not been fully paid up to the end of the term
- Whose proposed withdrawal is due to the disciplinary action taken by the Headmaster
- Notwithstanding anything in this prospectus, for the well-being and smooth running of the school the authorities may ask a parent/guardian to withdraw his/her ward from the school without assigning any reason.
- When the certificate is refused, the Headmaster shall state the reason of refusal in writing to the applicant.
- A fee will be levied for a Transfer Certificate as and when it is issued.